Be Part Of An Amazing Team!
Jobs sure can be stressful. If you’ve ever had a job that put unreasonable demands on you, then you probably know that all too well. Poor training, negative co-workers, and bad management can leave you feeling drained. And it feels even worse if your work isn’t rewarding.
You shouldn’t have to work a job like that. You deserve better. When we started As You Wish Cleaning in 1997, we wanted fulfilling work that would really help our clients. We believe that your career should support the life you want to live. If you join our team, that’s the kind of job you’ll get. You might just love a career in house cleaning!
As You Wish Cleaning, a local residential cleaning company, based in Fishers, IN is looking to grow our team by recruiting positive people who want to make a difference!
We know this job can provide lasting satisfaction, great exercise, new skills, and personal responsibility… One important requirement is that you must be AWESOME!!!
How do we define awesome?
- Go-Getter: You have a hard time sitting at a desk all day because you like to move and stay busy? You follow directions and have a keen eye for detail- you notice little things that others miss!
- Excellent Communication Skills: You know how to listen to others and express yourself clearly.
- Must LOVE Cleaning: We thrive on ensuring our clients experience the feeling of entering a clean environment. To be successful, you must feel the same way. This is essential.
- Early Bird: You are a morning person who loves to start their day with a BANG!
- Optimist: You see the glass as half full and don't allow challenges to derail your day.
- Eagerness To Grow & Learn: You give 100% all the time, and are always looking for the opportunity to improve. You like feedback and strive to do your best.
- Multi-Tasker: You can rub your belly and pate your head at the same time. When given big projects with many small pieces, you say "BRING IT ON!"
What We Provide
- Comprehensive Paid Training: This isn't like cleaning your own home. We are going to show you how the pros do it!
- Positive Work Environment: Negativity and drama are not welcome here.
- Fun Work Environment: We work hard AND play harder!
- Weekly Compensation: Great pay and great tips!
- No Nights or Weekends Required
- Advancement Opportunities
- Emphasis on Personal Growth
- The ability to lift 20 lbs; stand, bend, kneel, push, pull and perform cleaning duties
- Ability to read, speak and write English fluently
- Have a valid driver's license
- Your own transportation
- Need to pass criminal background check
If you feel you meet these requirements, Click Here to apply!